Forfeiture of Lease

Forfeiture of Lease – Commercial Premises

Forfeiture of Lease requires Peaceful Repossession to take back your Commercial Premises.

We find the majority of today's commercial property leases will give the landlord the power to terminate the lease if the tenant fails to keep to the agreed terms of the lease.


Common Law – Forfeiture of Lease

Common Law can be used in most Commercial Lease situations as long as it is within your lease agreement for the peaceful repossession of the property.


This can also be done without the extra cost of going to the County Court.

​Our Process:

1. Call our office to discuss your issue on 01615070626 or email

2. Complete Forfeiture Authority to Act form. (Once completed you will be contacted by an eviction specialist) 

3. Our Enforcement Agents will attend to Forfeit the Lease including taking inventory of goods supported by photographic evidence.

In some occasions you may be required to obtain an Order of Possession from the County Court where Common law can not be used. Once the Order of Possession is in place we can transfer to the High Court via our High Court Officer.

We aim to be on site at the first peaceful opportunity, when the business is not trading, to prevent as much disruption as possible.

We also provide a clean up service and security specialists.

If your looking to find out more about services we offer or you would like to discuss how we can assist you, please complete the form below:

Helpful Contacts

Money Advice Service: 0300 500 5000

Debt Advice Foundation: 0800 043 4050

CAB: 0300 330 1313

PayPlan: 0800 280 2816

National Debt Line: 0808 808 4000

Stepchange: 0800 138 1111

Helpful Links

Head Office


0161 507 0626


Victoria House, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 7DB

Professional Business of the Year-02[147
New Business Start-up of the Year-02[147

© 2018 by Court Enforcement Specialists

Court Enforcement Specialists Ltd operates in England and Wales.