Residential Eviction

Residential Landlords

We have 3 simple steps to Evict bad tenants from Residential Properties.​

1. Service Of Notices


Your Tenant will need to be served either Service of Section 8 or Section 21. We will prepare and serve using one of our Agents for maximum impact, using a Section 8 or 21 Notice.

2. Court Proceedings


We find the majority of bad tenants leave after the first step. However, if this is not the case, we can arrange for court papers to be completed as part of the possession process in count.

3.  High Court Enforcement


Even though there is a Possession Order, some tenants will refuse to leave your property by the date set by the County Court Judge. We can escalate your Possession Order to High Court Writ of Possession and our High Court Enforcement Agents will attend your address to remove the bad tenant from your property.


Helpful Contacts

Money Advice Service: 0300 500 5000

Debt Advice Foundation: 0800 043 4050

CAB: 0300 330 1313

PayPlan: 0800 280 2816

National Debt Line: 0808 808 4000

Stepchange: 0800 138 1111

Helpful Links

Head Office


0161 507 0626


Victoria House, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 7DB

Professional Business of the Year-02[147
New Business Start-up of the Year-02[147

© 2018 by Court Enforcement Specialists

Court Enforcement Specialists Ltd operates in England and Wales.