Residential Eviction

Residential Landlords

We have 3 simple steps to Evict bad tenants from Residential Properties.​

1. Service Of Notices


Your Tenant will need to be served either Service of Section 8 or Section 21. We will prepare and serve using one of our Agents for maximum impact, using a Section 8 or 21 Notice.

2. Court Proceedings


We find the majority of bad tenants leave after the first step. However, if this is not the case, we can arrange for court papers to be completed as part of the possession process in count.

3.  High Court Enforcement


Even though there is a Possession Order, some tenants will refuse to leave your property by the date set by the County Court Judge. We can escalate your Possession Order to High Court Writ of Possession and our High Court Enforcement Agents will attend your address to remove the bad tenant from your property.


If your looking to find out more about services we offer or you would like to discuss how we can assist you, please complete the form below:

Thanks! Message sent.