We can undertake the entire process of transferring up the CCJ to the High Court for Enforcement – a £66.00 court fee will be required & £75.00 + VAT Compliance fee, if we collect the Writ amount outstanding you will be refunded these costs.  We will process your instruction direct.



High Court Enforcement Overview (Money Judgement orders over £600)

Once you have been to the County Court and have been awarded a County Court Judgment (CCJ) you will quickly realise that this is the first step to getting your money back. The next step is to escalate the judgement if the debtor has failed to pay, and then to instruct our Certificated Court Enforcement Agents.
CES - 038.jpg

Court Enforcement Specialists operate in High Court Enforcement, under the authority of an appointed High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO). 

We are based in Manchester with multiple Certificated Enforcement Agents across the Country, allowing us to provide this service nationally.

The High Court Enforcement Officers, are authorised by the Ministry of Justice Lord Chancellor’s department, to enforce all High Court Judgments and County Court Judgements. For cases over £600, our Certificated Enforcement Agents can make visits between  06:00 and 21:00 hours, 7 days a week.

We support the full escalation and enforcement action from start to finish and you will be given your own unique log in for secure access, in order to monitor your case live.
​(We require the Court to explicitly state that the Order can be Escalated to the High Court). 
If your looking to find out more about services we offer or you would like to discuss how we can assist you, please complete the form below:

Helpful Contacts

Money Advice Service: 0300 500 5000

Debt Advice Foundation: 0800 043 4050

CAB: 0300 330 1313

PayPlan: 0800 280 2816

National Debt Line: 0808 808 4000

Stepchange: 0800 138 1111

Helpful Links

Head Office


0161 507 0626



Victoria House, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 7DB

Professional Business of the Year-02[147
New Business Start-up of the Year-02[147

© 2018 by Court Enforcement Specialists

Court Enforcement Specialists Ltd operates in England and Wales.