High Court Enforcement Writ of Possession (Commercial)

Our High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) can be instructed to enforce a Possession order that has been to the County Court or High Court.  You can instruct us to enforce a possession order in cases where there are Travellers/Gypsies, Trespassers, Squatters or (unknown persons) occupying your property illegally. 

Court Enforcement Specialists can transfer your possession order to the High Court for enforcement.

If you are a residential landlord and have obtained a possession order against a residential tenant, the process can be acted upon swiftly. You will be required to get the court’s permission  to use our High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) to enable us to enforce the possession order.


For more information please see our page Residential Evictions.

(We require the Court to explicitly state that the Order can be Escalated to the High Court).

To instruct us click on the link below:

If your looking to find out more about the services we offer, or you would like to discuss how we can be of assistance, please complete the form below:

Helpful Contacts

Money Advice Service: 0300 500 5000

Debt Advice Foundation: 0800 043 4050

CAB: 0300 330 1313

PayPlan: 0800 280 2816

National Debt Line: 0808 808 4000

Stepchange: 0800 138 1111

Helpful Links

Head Office


0161 507 0626



Victoria House, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 7DB

Professional Business of the Year-02[147
New Business Start-up of the Year-02[147

© 2018 by Court Enforcement Specialists

Court Enforcement Specialists Ltd operates in England and Wales.