High Court Enforcement

Writ of Restitution

Writs of restitution

Once Court Enforcement Specialists have completed an execution of a Writ of Possession and the property has been handed back to the landlord, we cannot execute the Writ again if the property is reoccupied by third parties.

If the property has been reoccupied and it can be proved that it’s the same third parties to the High Court, then we can offer assistance. 

If the premises are re-occupied, and a sufficient link between the two occupations can be proved to a Master at the High Court, the court will give leave to issue a writ of restitution – a writ in aid of another writ – without the need to start the possession process again.


We normally manage the application on behalf of the claimant and the court fee is also £66.

If your looking to find out more about services we offer or you would like to discuss how we can assist you, please complete the form below:

Thanks! Message sent.