Why I formed Court Enforcement Specialists was to bring the next generation of Enforcement Agent & specialist staff to an ever growing & demanding sector, the firm is based in central Manchester, where we provide a national service across England & Wales and collaborate with other Enforcement partners that I personally trust and have worked with over many years. The team offers an international background of expertise with experience in collecting & enforcing a variety of High Court and Civil matters.The firm prides itself on the streamlined and personal service it provides for each client.
Whilst we offer support to both individual clients and corporate clients our position is very much that we can provide a wide ranging service across many differing aspects of enforcement.
We are able to offer a dedicated team of Enforcement Agents which are majority ex-armed forces that have been carefully selected by myself, we have internal background staff who have the capacity to handle every stage from initial contact, escalation to Enforcement, across all our sectors.
For Individual clients our office in Central Manchester offers comprehensive enforcement services to individuals and small businesses.
Amongst other services we are able to cater for:
High Court Enforcement
- Writ of Control (Money Judgement orders over £600)
- Writ of Possession (Property/Land)
- Writ of Delivery (Asset Recovery)
- Writ of Assistance (Assist Enforcement on another Writ)
- Writ of Restitution (used after the reoccupation of property or land afterexecution of a writ of possession)
Property & Land
- Trespasser & Squatter Removal
- Equine Horse Removal
- Abandoned Vehicle Removal
- Protester Removal
- Lease of Forfeiture (Commercial Lease)
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (written lease in place &the rent is in at least seven days of arrears)
- Residential Evictions (Residential landlords can either choose to use County Court Bailiffs or High Court Enforcement Officers to evict their tenants)
- Possession (Pre-Enforcement)
- Debt Collection (Business 2 Business Debt Collection)
- Process Serving (UK & Worldwide)
- Tracing (Debtor Location Specialists)
- Asset Recovery (Nationwide Asset Recovery Team)
All our personnel are well trained in conflict management to cope with any difficult circumstances that may arise, essentially getting the best possible outcome for your needs. To match our expert manner we also like to take our appearance very seriously, all our Enforcement Agents wear White/Black Shirts/, Black Trousers and Community Support Vests with a Pinnacle Body Worn CCTV Camera. We believe that making our first initial impact is as important as when we leave. You can be assured of a professional approach.
As a third generation Enforcement Agent spanning over 60 years I have found over the 12 years I have been in the industry the key to delivering a first class enforcement service lies with identifying a client’s needs and delivering a customised solution. Because every client is unique, a one size fits all approach is rarely in a client’s best interest. At Court Enforcement Specialists we believe that by giving our clients the ability to select their needs and make choices on a purely unbiased basis, this enables them to create the right process for enforcement action. Our Enforcement & Office Managers are not required by us to meet quotas and are under no obligation to use certain products or services. Instead we provide them with access to a robust, open-architecture platform of products, services, tools and research. With Court Enforcement Specialists providing dedicated support, managers can concentrate on what they do best: creating bespoke solutions to meet each client’s needs.
We align our interests with those field agents on theground
Other than myself the managers & field agents themselves, nobody else in the business understands, respects – or celebrates – a clients satisfaction and success like we do. So the last thing I want to do is tell managers how to run their practices. We just supply the resources they expect to find a solution and deliver them with a uniquely singular customer focus.
The strength and financial stability of the Court Enforcement Specialists provides comfort and a solid base of support to managers. Our commitment to sound, disciplined management has not only helped our firm grow, it’s fostered a culture where managers find success and careers trend upwards.
We support ourmanagers, field agentsand their clients
We introduce technology that can be trusted to provide efficiencies and increased productivity, which combined with the support and expertise of our head office colleagues, provides an unparalleled range of resources.
At Court Enforcement Specialists, we commit our energies, intellect and knowledge to attaining the objectives of clients and managers by providing the highest possible level of service and delivering superior solutions, all built on the foundation of Treating those who we enforce against Fairly, exceptional service and appropriate risk management.
- Are polite, helpful, friendly and responsive
- Are honest around their ability to fulfil the requirements of their roles
- Respond to enquiries in a timely fashion
- Continually look for ways we can improve
- Ensure that work is completed accurately and professionally and that issues are escalated as appropriate
- Ensure the right levels of team coverage
To find out more about us or to instruct us please Click Below:
To find our more click below:
Contact us direct: